- For the international version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 9.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 9 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Ancient Egypt - Day 9 is the ninth level of Ancient Egypt in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It introduces the Tomb Raiser Zombie. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get a star. Grave Buster is pre-selected in this level.
(Crazy Dave and Tomb Raiser Zombie appear)
Crazy Dave: Tombstone was summoned in front of him, he would summon a tombstone intermittently interrupting our formation, be sure to wipe out the first time. (前方发现墓碑召唤者 , 他会间歇性召唤出一个墓碑打乱我们的阵型 , 务必第一时间消灭 。)
Crazy Dave: Try new arrival Bonk Choy, it's known to have high attack speed, the kind of meat, able to produce amazing damage. (试试新到货的菜问吧以高攻速见长 , 拳拳到肉 , 能够输出惊人的伤害。)
(Crazy Dave leaves)
- This level shouldn't give much trouble. Only one Pharaoh Zombie appears in the final wave, and the player has enough time to set their defenses.
- The Tomb Raiser Zombie won't be a problem, as Grave Buster is pre-selected, and Bonk Choy will be given during the level.
- Required plants:
- Start normally. Plant two columns of Sunflowers, defeat the first zombies with Potato Mines and remove tombstones with Grave Buster.
- If you select Peashooters, plant some rows of Peashooters, a row of Torchwoods and a row of Wall-nuts in front of them. Plant Cabbage-pults if you select them.
- The Tomb Raiser Zombie could be a problem for your Peashooters. Remove the tombstones created by him with Grave Buster and try to defeat him with Bonk Choy.
- The Pharaoh Zombie could be hard to deal with. Freeze them with Iceberg Lettuce if needed.