- This is about the level before the v1.8 update. For the version after the update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 6 (Chinese version).
- For the international version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 6.
Ancient Egypt - Day 6 was the sixth level of Ancient Egypt in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Explorer Zombie was introduced in this level. When this level was finished for the first time, the player got a star, which could have been used to unlock two other objectives on this level, or the optional levels afterwards (if the player has finished Day 11). The player also got an Iceberg Lettuce Puzzle Piece after finishing the level.
- Explorer Zombies and Camel Zombies should not be left unattended, or they can cause a game over. With a limited arsenal, the player's best hope is to concentrate their defenses on these zombies. Lawn mowers can be of very good use here.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||1||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|6||None||100%/7 Plant Food|
|8||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|11||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|12||2 4 1 5 2 3 4||Final flag; 300%/7 Plant Food; Sandstorm!|
Play as you would usually play in earlier levels, or follow this suggestion. Plant two columns of Sunflowers, and then kill the first zombie with a Potato Mine, plant two rows of Peashooters and you are good to go.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name