Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the international version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 7.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 8 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Ancient Egypt - Day 6 is the sixth level of Ancient Egypt in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This is the first Mummy Memory level of Ancient Egypt, as well as the intended first of the game. The player needs to tap on Camel Zombies' camouflages to flip their signs and reveal a symbol to match the ones of the same kind.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Oh good. There are no zombies here.
Penny: False. They're using camouflage.
Crazy Dave: You mean they're using... camel-flage.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- This level is simple. Just tap on Camel Zombies and match the signs. There are only 3 signs, so there shouldn't be much memorization needed.
- This is Ancient Egypt's exclusive Brain Buster, so you will get the tutorial of how to play this level. Do the same as it guides until the final wave comes.
- If you have troubles when tapping, just be patient. Do not tap too quickly. If you match incorrectly, just tap on another Camel Zombie and that match will eliminate the zombies holding signs from each line.
- Use the Skip Wave button to call more Camel Zombies immediately if needed, as sometimes, the symbols in the current wave won't have any matches present.