- For the Chinese version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 6 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 6 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Ancient Egypt - Day 6 is the sixth level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Camel Zombies are introduced here. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets an Ancient Egypt piñata, which gives the player Ancient Egypt seed packets.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: If you want to use a Power Up, you can buy one with coins.
Crazy Dave: Just tap on that doohickey down there and you're in business!
(Crazy Dave leaves)
The Camel Zombies usually come in packs of 3, and are connected. Bloomerang is ideal here, as it can hit up to 3 enemies at once. In addition, there are more tombstones. The newly acquired Iceberg Lettuce also helps here, as it can freeze all the Camel Zombies at once. Cabbage-pult is also recommended. Spikeweed also helps here, if the player has unlocked it, though this is unlikely.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||3||None||1x Plant Food available|
|7||None||1x Plant Food available|
|9||None||1x Plant Food available|
|10||1 3 5||Final wave; 1x Plant Food available; Sandstorm!|
- Required plants:
- Plant a column of Sunflowers, then stall and kill zombies with Iceberg Lettuces and Potato Mines.
- Plant Cabbage-pults on the fourth column from the left, then protect them from being eaten with Wall-nuts.
- Then, fill the second and third column from the left with Bloomerangs: that will take down any zombies on the lawn.
- If a Camel Zombie arrives on a lane that Bloomerang is not planted on, use Iceberg Lettuce on it, because it will freeze all parts of Camel Zombie.
- If things get rough, then consider purchasing a power-up with coins.
Using premium plants
- If you have Squash, take it to deal with the first zombies along with Potato Mine. You may also use Starfruit if you have it, it can shoot in five directions. So it is better than Peashooter, with only 50 more sun. Kiwibeast is a very good option, since every zombie here eats, which will power him up. Kiwibeast can then proceed to shred every zombie in the level with ease. Cold Snapdragon can also be used to quickly and easily deal with all the zombies, since he's cheap, deals good damage, and a slowing effect.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Ancient Egypt - Day 6.
- This is the first level where players must choose plants by themselves (unless they bought premium plants) because there is not enough seed slots to select all of the obtained plants.
- Before starting this level, Crazy Dave guides the player on how to buy Power Ups.
- *: Removed