Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This is about the level before the v1.8 update. For the version after the update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 5 (Chinese version).
- For the international version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 5.
Ancient Egypt - Day 5 is the fifth level of Ancient Egypt in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Grave Buster Puzzle Piece, which then will be used to unlock the Grave Buster.
Crazy Dave: This thing must be able to be exchanged for something good at the plant-levelling point! (这玩意一定能在进阶处换到好东西 !)
- This level is very easy, as it is a combination of almost everything the player has seen so far with the exception of Camel Zombies.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||5||None||May carry Plant Food|
|4||1 3||None||May carry Plant Food|
|6||1 2 5||None|
|7||1 5||None||May carry Plant Food|
|8||1 4 5||None|
|9||5||None||May carry Plant Food|
|11||None||May carry Plant Food|
|12||4 5 5 1 5 2||Sandstorm! Final flag, may carry Plant Food|
- The player is advised to use a successful strategy from a previous level here.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name