- For the Chinese version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 5 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 5 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
The player learns how to use three kinds of Power Ups obtained after beating Ancient Egypt - Day 4: Power Snow, Power Toss and Power Zap; Prior to the 1.9 update, Power Pinch was in place of Power Snow. The player must kill all zombies using Power Ups to complete this level.
This level introduces the player to Power Ups. These can easily widdle down the zombie horde due to what they do. The player also gets to use these infinitely throughout the whole level. Because of their power, the player should have no worries about losing the level at all.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|5||Sandstorm!, final flag|
Using the Power Toss is the fastest way to process the level, as it can kill many zombies at once. This level has no Gargantuars or other zombies that cannot be tossed.
Use Power Snow to slow down and kill zombies coming by sandstorms.
Use Power Zap to take care of large groups of weak zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Ancient Egypt - Day 5.
- It is the only level players can use Power Ups for free without the need to collect them from Endless Zones or Piñata Parties.
- Although the level has no progress bar, there is the Flag Mummy Zombie and still a final wave.
- The only Power Up that is not introduced in this level is the Power Flame.
- Despite the player not being able to use Power Ups until this level, if they unlock another world early and play a level, they will have access to Power Ups.