- For the Chinese version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 4 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 4 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Ancient Egypt - Day 4 is the fourth level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. This is the first Special Delivery level of Ancient Egypt, as well as the intended first of the game. Plants are given via conveyor-belt. A Bloomerang is pre planted on the middle lane on the 3rd column. This level also provides information about the Turbo Button feature for the first time. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets Crazy Dave's "jar of preserved powers", unlocking Power Ups in the next level.
This level is the first appearance of Special Delivery levels. Instead of producing sun, the player receives plants via conveyor belt. In this level, the plants given are relatively weak, but so are the zombies. In addition, the zombies come in small packs. Overall, the player should have no worries about losing, as long as they plant accordingly.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||1x Plant Food available|
|4||1x Plant Food available; Sandstorm!|
|6||None||1x Plant Food available|
|7||1x Plant Food available; Sandstorm!|
|9||None||1x Plant Food available|
|10||Final wave; 1x Plant Food available; Sandstorm!,|
- Cabbage-pult is the main offensive plant for this level alongside Bloomerang.
- Plant a column of Bloomerangs and a column of Cabbage-pults. That should stop every zombie, except for Buckethead Mummies.
- Use Wall-nuts or Potato Mines to stop Buckethead Mummies.
- If there are too many zombies on the screen, use Plant Food on Cabbage-pult.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Ancient Egypt - Day 4.
- This is the first level where zombies utilize sandstorms.
- This is the first conveyor-belt level in the game.
- The pre-planted Bloomerang was added into the game in version 6.0.1.
- *: Removed