- This is about the level before the v1.8 update. For the level after that update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 3 (Chinese version).
- For the international version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 3.
Ancient Egypt - Day 3 was the third level of Ancient Egypt in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Tombstones and Buckethead Mummies made their first appearance in this level. When this level was finished for the first time, the player gets an Egypt Key, after which the player was forced to use it to unlock a gate which contained a Special Delivery level.
In this level, the player learned how to buy Plant Food by spending eight diamonds. Starting from this level, the player could get a present box during any other level.
Penny: I found some spare change.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Penny, you're finally makin' sense!
Crazy Dave: Here neighbor, have some moola! Why? Because I'm CRAAAZY!
(After completing the level)
Crazy Dave: Uh-oh, the road is forked. What do we do?!
Penny: Those are where you flex your brains with new plants and upgrades.
Penny: I've named them Brain Busters.
Crazy Dave: Brain busting? Very dangerous. You go first.
- Buckethead Mummies can be a big threat to the player, along with tombstones. Since the player will not have the Grave Buster yet, they may need to make a good strategy.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||5||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|4||1 3||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|6||2 5 1||None|
|7||5||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|8||4 1 5||None|
|9||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|11||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|12||2||Final flag; Sandstorm!|
- Two columns of Sunflowers are essential. It is advised to use Potato Mines.
- Quickly plant three columns of Peashooters and a column of Wall-nuts. Remove one column of Sunflowers and replace them with Peashooters.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name