Ancient Egypt - Day 32 is the thirty-second level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Save Our Seeds level. There is an objective to never have more than 15 plants. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||1 2 4 5||First flag; Sandstorm!|
|6||2||None||Second flag; 1x Plant Food available|
|9||2 3 4 5||None||Third flag; 1x Plant Food available|
|12||2 4||None||Fourth flag; 1x Plant Food available|
|15||2 4||None||Final wave|
- Required plants:
- First plant the Gold Bloom for extra sun, then plant column of Twin Sunflowers on column two.
- Kill a few zombies with Primal Potato Mine, then plant Winter Melons in the first column.
- plant Chard Guards and/or Primal Pall-nuts next to bonk choys
- use Cherry Bomb and Primal Potato Mine to kill gargantuars
- When the Gargantuars come in lane 2 and 4, replace the Twin Sunflowers with Winter Melons.
- Be careful to not have more than 15 plants at once because you will fail the objective and lose the game.
- Note: use instant-kills and Gold Bloom wisely.
- This is the first level to have 5 flags.
- Also, this is the first Save Our Seeds level with an extra and normal objective.
- *: Removed