(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: Hey! Our lawnmowers are a-missing!
Penny: The timeline is exhibiting instabilities, User Dave.
Penny: Fixed-loop paradoxes are forbidding the presence of lawnmowers.
Crazy Dave: But I named the middle one "Mowie"!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
Like Modern Day - Day 40 onwards and shown on the dialogue, there are no lawn mowers to save lanes, so the player should make sure to not let a single zombie pass through their defenses.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||1 5||None||1x Plant Food available|
|4||4 2||None||Second flag|
|5||Sandstorm!; 1x Plant Food available|
|6||2 4||None||Third flag|
|7||1 2 3 4 5||None||1x Plant Food available|
|8||1 3 5||Final wave; Sandstorm!|
Strategy 1 - Kung-Fu Fighting
Created by Comicboss4000
- Required Plants:
- Start off the level by planting three Sun-shrooms on the first column to the left.
- Kill the first few zombies with Celery Stalker, or if the former is still recharging, you can take them out with Bonk Choy.
- If zombies are concentrated in huge groups, you can use Lava Guava to take them out. DO NOT use Plant Food on Bonk Choy to take non-Gargantuar zombies out, as every Plant Food counts and is precious in this level.
- When the first Gargantuar comes, Cherry Bomb him and then use Plant Food on Bonk Choy. If you want to save your Plant Food; you can also use Primal Potato Mine. To deal with the Imp, just plant Bonk Choy on the third column.
- When two more Gargantuars come, Cherry Bomb both of them by placing the Cherry Bomb in the row in between on them. Then, use Plant Food on Bonk Choy. Kill the Imp in the way as you did before.
- In the final wave, three Gargantuars will come on Rows 1, 3, and 5. Cherry Bomb two of them and put Plant Food on Bonk Choy in the middle of them. For the remaining Garg, use Primal Potato Mine on him. If you have Plant Food left, you can feed your Bonk Choy plant food again. If you don't, keep damaging the Gargantuar with Celery Stalker or Lava Guava and wait for Cherry Bomb or Primal Potato Mine to load up. When either of them load up, just blow the Gargantuar up and you're finished.
- Crazy Dave saying that he named the middle lawn mower "Mowie" may be a reference to how kids often name things something ending in the letter(s) "-y" or "-ie."
- *: Removed