- For the Chinese version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 3 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 3 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Ancient Egypt - Day 3 is the third level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level also has a tutorial about how to buy Plant Food with in-game money when the player first plays it. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Bloomerang.
Tombstones first appear in this level. These block projectiles shot by plants, but can be destroyed. If playing for the first time, Peashooters will become less effective, though the player can use the newly acquired Cabbage-pult, which lobs shots over the tombstones to damage the incoming zombies.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|4||1 3||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|6||2 5 1||None|
|7||5||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|8||4 1 5||None|
|9||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|11||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|12||2||Sandstorm!; final flag|
- Recommended plants (first time only)
- Plant one column of Sunflowers, then one column of Cabbage-pults, two columns of Peashooters and one column of Wall-nuts. That should stop all zombies except for Bucketheads.
- To deal with Buckethead Zombies, use Plant Food on Peashooters or plant Potato Mines.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Ancient Egypt - Day 3.
- This is the first level in the game to introduce tombstones.
- This is the only level that forces the player to buy Plant Food (at the start of the level).
- This only happens on the first playthrough of the level.