Ancient Egypt - Day 28 is the twenty-eighth level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Locked and Loaded level. This level introduces the Pyramid-Head Zombie. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
Leveling up Cabbage-pult should be done, as this level is very hard to pass without leveled up plants. In addition, leveling up Grave Buster can be beneficial for more Gravestone clearing. Snow Pea will be harder to level up, as its seed packets are rare to come by, and leveling up would require purchase of Snow Pea. In this level specifically, there are lots of Tomb Raiser Zombies that will require Cabbage-pult, while also having many Explorer Zombies which require Snow Peas. Alternatively, Iceberg Lettuce can be used. Lastly, the Pyramid-Head Zombie is a very tough zombie that can take a lot of hits, thus leveling plants should make this a bit less worrisome. Many sandstorm ambushes will also ruin defenses with ease.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||1x Plant Food available|
|5||1 2 4 5||None||First flag|
|6||None||1x Plant Food available|
|8||1 3 5||None|
|10||1 2 3 4 5||None||Second flag|
|12||2 4 1 3 5||None|
|14||1 2 3 4 5||None||1x Plant Food available|
|15||1 2 3 4 5||Final wave; Necromancy!|
Created by MartinUWH
- Keep Grave Busters constantly active, and clear primarily from right to left, so as to leave a clear path for the Snow Peas.
- Keep Iceberg Lettuce constantly active, but also use it tactically against Explorer Zombies, and hardened and machined zombies, such as Pharaoh Zombie and Pyramid-Head Zombie.
- Try to build up your defences without killing the zombies in the first couple of waves until absolutely necessary. This will give you the maximum amount of time possible before the arrival of the "heavy hitters", such as the Pyramid-Head Zombie in Wave 3.
- Plant Sunflowers in the fifth column and eventually the sixth.
- Plant Cabbage-pults in the third and fourth columns.
- Plant Snow Peas in the second and first columns, ensuring that you have one in place in the second row, with its path clear of graves, prior to the arrival of the Explorer Zombie in Wave 4.
- Keep replacing any eaten plants, before the Tomb Raiser Zombie has the chance to throw a bone and create a tombstone in the empty space.
- As you gain control of the level, plant Sunflowers in the seventh column and eventually the eighth. At this point, you can increase your firepower by replacing the Sunflowers in Column 5 and then Column 6 with Snow Peas and Cabbage-pults.
- This is currently the only Locked and Loaded level where more than one premium plant is allowed to be used (Imitater and Snow Pea).
- *: Removed