Ancient Egypt - Day 27 is the twenty-seventh level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level has one objective to not let the zombies trample the flowers placed between the fifth and sixth column. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Mystery Gift Box.
This level is mainly comprised of Explorer Zombies, so ice plants should be used. In addition, be careful of the tombstones that spawn (including the ones from Tomb Raiser Zombies) before the flower line that can cause the player to lose the level immediately due to the zombies spawning from them or Necromancy! surprise attack. There are also Pharaoh Zombies and a Mummified Gargantuar to defeat, so bring in the heavy artillery, preferably leveled up plants.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|5||3 -2 -4||None||First flag|
|7||None||Five Egypt gravestones are risen; Necromancy!|
|10||=1 =3 =5||None||Second flag|
|12||Six Egypt gravestones are risen; Necromancy!|
|15||=1 =2 =3 =4 =5||None||Final flag; 1x Plant Food available|
- Created by Redhonker
- Required plants:
- The Explorer Zombie will appears in 1st, 5th and 4th row. You goal is to remove Tombstones. plant a Primal Peashooter on the 1st column. This is enough to kill the Explorer Zombie slowly in time before they reach the flowers.
- Plant Primal Sunflower on the 3rd column. The 4th column will likely be ambushed.
- Plant Winter Melon on the 2nd column, first in the 2nd and 4th row.
- Plant Primal Wall-nut on the 5th and 6th column.
- *: Removed