Ancient Egypt - Day 26 is the 26th level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player is introduced to the Egypt Rally Zombie, the upgrade of Flag Mummy Zombie, which has greater health and speed, and will lead an even greater wave of zombies. When this level is finished for the first time, the player receives a money bag.
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: Murmering mummies! More mummies!
Penny: The time fissure is strengthening zombies from all epochs, User Dave.
Penny: We should expect more powerful versions of some zombies.
Crazy Dave: I expect nothing!
Penny: We may need to retreat to another timeline and return when our plants are stronger.
As the dialogue states, it is best to go to another world, as the Ancient Egypt plants will probably not have the firepower to defeat the waves of zombies. There are tons of tombstones that even Grave Buster will have difficulty dealing with, so going to other worlds and getting plants like Snapdragon, Fume-shroom, Phat Beet, and Cherry Bomb are recommended to do. Additionally, leveling up plants is also an option, since there are 4 waves to tackle, and 5 Mummified Gargantuars to defeat.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||First flag; Sandstorm!; 1x Plant Food available|
|6||2||Second flag; 1x Plant Food available; Sandstorm!|
|7||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|9||3 4||Third flag; Sandstorm!; 1x Plant Food available|
|10||3 2 4||None|
|11||3 1 5||None|
|12||2 4 1 5||Final wave; Sandstorm!; 1x Plant Food available|
- Created by TheHugeDude
This strategy does not require premium content, but requires Far Future and Epic Quest plants, and some plants are required to be max leveled.
- Required plants:
- Magnifying Grass (at least level 3)
- Twin Sunflower (level does not matter)
- Gold Bloom (level does not matter) (can be imitated if you have it)
- Iceberg Lettuce (level 3 makes the day easier)
- Stallia (level 3 makes the day easier)
- Grave Buster (level does not matter)
- Cherry Bomb (Must be at least level 3, I recommend using Grapeshot if you have it.)
- Try to bust the tombstones and plant a lawn of Twin Sunflowers in the first column as fast as possible. Gold Bloom should help you with the starting sun. Stall time with Stallia and Iceberg Lettuce.
- After you plant a column of Twin Sunflowers, start building a column of Magnifying Grasses, but do not kill any Conehead Mummies until they are about to reach the plants, as killing one of them will trigger a wave of zombies.
- Until the Mummified Gargantuars arrive, keep your Plant Food and build another column of Twin Sunflowers. Stall for time and try to kill Tomb Raiser Zombies quickly, as they will create obstacles for your Magnifying Grasses.
- When the first Mummified Gargantuar arrives, use a Cherry Bomb and spend your sun on Magnifying Grasses. If your Magnifying Grass is level 3, this should not be a problem.
- When the last two Mummified Gargantuars arrive, use your Plant Food to instantly recharge your Cherry Bomb to make sure you take out Mummified Gargantuars. Clean the rest of the board with Magnifying Grasses.
- *: Removed