Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ancient Egypt - Day 22 is the twenty-second level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The objectives to complete this level are that the player must not have more than 15 plants on the lawn and must not plant on Dave's mold colonies. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
Due to the player being limited to only 15 plants, the player cannot use many plants, as well as planting supporting plants like Grave Buster or Iceberg Lettuce, if the limit is reached. With Pharaoh Zombies, combined with the mold colonies and the plant restriction, it is difficult to make a proper defense.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|7||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|8||First flag; Sandstorm!|
|10||None||100% Plant Food|
|13||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||2 4 1 5||Final flag; 500%/7 Plant Food; Sandstorm!|
- See Gallery for more details.
Note: This strategy is for all versions.
- Suggested plants
- One column of Sunflowers is needed only.
- Collect the sun. Then plant Iceberg Lettuces and Potato Mines to delay the zombie for planting.
- Plant one column of Bonk Choys. Remember to use the Grave Buster.
- Remove some Sunflowers and replace it with Bloomerangs and Wall-nuts.
- Use Plant Food wisely, especially when fighting Pharaoh Zombies.
- If this level is still too hard, you can play the other levels in other worlds for more powerful plants.
- Created by Voiceimitator
- This is only a strategy for people with premium plants and an extra slot! It still takes skill, but not as much as the strategy above.
- Suggested plants:
- You don't need a Grave Buster. Your Ghost Pepper and Hypno-shroom will see you through.
- Use the first Power Lily for generating more sun, and save the remainder for Hypno-shrooms and Ghost Peppers.
- Most of the trick is using the right plant on the right zombie. For instance, a Ghost Pepper can take out a line of Camel Zombies. A plain Hypno-shroom on a Pharaoh Zombie saves you using two plants to kill it. A Hypno-shroom with Plant Food takes out a whole lane of zombies.
- Between the 1.7 update and the 1.9 update, the player could not lose any lawn mowers.