- For the Chinese version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 2 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 2 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Ancient Egypt - Day 2 is the second level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Cabbage-pult. The player is also introduced to Plant Food when playing this level for the first time.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Those plants look hungry.
Crazy Dave: If only there was something that you could feed them...
Penny: Plant Food is packed with vitamins and minerals.
Penny: It's an essential part of a complete breakfast.
Like Day 1, this level is very easy, but with the treat of the Buckethead Mummy. However, Plant Food is introduced in this level and shows off an early counter for the Buckethead Mummy if placed on a Peashooter. The player has many opportunities to use Plant Food, so tough zombies can be dealt with.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||None||Mummy Zombie - 100% Plant Food|
|7||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||None||100% Plant Food, final flag|
- Strategies from Ancient Egypt - Day 1 are applicable here.
- Potato Mines can wipe out Buckethead Mummies. The Plant Food effect on a Peashooter is also strong enough to nearly kill a Buckethead Mummy.
- With perseverance, it is possible to knock out a Buckethead with three or four Peashooters aided by a Wall-nut.
- There are four Plant Foods scattered across the level and only two Buckethead Mummies.
- Be sure to use Potato Mine to take out the first one or two zombies (unless they are on the same lane the Peashooter is on).
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Ancient Egypt - Day 2.
- This is the first level in the game that gives the player Plant Food.