Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This is about the level before the v1.8 update. For the level after v1.8, see Ancient Egypt - Day 1 (Chinese version).
- For the international version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 1.
Ancient Egypt - Day 1 is the first level of Ancient Egypt in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. In this level, the game introduces two new features: Plant Food and Turbo Button. As it is the first time being able to use the Turbo Button, the player can freely use it only for this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets the Map of space-time-ness.
Skipping the fundamentals will bring the player to this level.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Those plants look hungry.
Crazy Dave: If only there was something that you could feed them...
Penny: Plant Food is packed with vitamins and minerals.
Penny: It's an essential part of a complete breakfast.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
(After the introduction of Plant Food)
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: I wonder if Plant Food works on other types of plants?
(Crazy Dave leaves)
Crazy Dave: Good news! Penny found a map to my taco!
Penny: No, that is a time-space map to the plants that can help us.
Crazy Dave: Let's go get my taco!
- Much like in the international version of this level, this level is easy.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
- Simply plant one or two column(s) of Sunflowers, as well as some Potato Mines to delay the time.
- Try to plant at least three columns of Peashooters. Wall-nut may be optional.
- This is the first level in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2 to introduce Plant Food and Turbo Button.
- Consequently, this the only level where the Turbo Button is free. Apart from this level, the player must pay for it.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name