- For the Chinese version of this level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 15 (Chinese version).
Ancient Egypt - Day 15 is the fifteenth level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Save Our Seeds level. This is the first Save Our Seeds level of Ancient Egypt, as well as the intended first of the game. To complete this level, the player must defend his or her house from the zombies as well as the three endangered Sunflowers, all located at the fifth column. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Mystery Gift Box.
This is the first Save Our Seeds level in Ancient Egypt as well as the intended first in the game. The player must prevent the zombies from eating the endangered Sunflowers. These can produce more sun for the player, allowing for more plants to be planted down early on. Although, a lot of battle-hardened zombies such as Conehead Mummy, Buckethead Mummy, and the like will appear and this level is considered very difficult if the player does not plant any defensive or powerful plants.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||None||First flag; 600%/7 Plant Food|
|11||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|12||2 4 2 4 3||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|14||5 1||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||1 2 3 4 5||None||Final flag; 600%/7 Plant Food|
- Suggested plants
- Plant Wall-nuts in front of the Sunflowers quickly at the start of the level.
- When Camel Zombies arrive, plant two Bloomerangs.
- Do not forget the Pharaoh Zombies too. Plant Bonk Choys behind your Wall-nuts.
- Use Snow Peas or Winter Melons (if you have either) to slow down the zombies advancing towards your Sunflowers. If you do not have either, you can use the Iceberg Lettuce.
- The endangered Sunflowers also produce sun, meaning you can set up your defense quicker. This is helpful against Pharaoh Zombies, Buckethead Mummies, and Camel Zombies.
Using premium plants
This level may be a bit hard. Using powerful premium plants is beneficial but not necessary. You can use Squash to deal with the Pharaoh Zombies. Use Jalapeno to destroy a whole lane that is charging towards the endangered plant. Use Pea-nut along with Wall-nut to block the zombies from eating the endangered plant. You can also use Imitater on Pea-nut or Squash if you want. Power Lily and Snow Pea can be of great use here. If you have it, Sweet Potato is also a good idea, if planted between the three Sunflowers.
- It is the first Save Our Seeds level (Release-wise).
- However, the player can go to another world and play a Save Our Seeds level before this intentional first Save Our Seeds level.