- For the Chinese version of this level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 14 (Chinese version).
The Pharaoh Zombie and Tomb Raiser Zombie can be a problem for the player, since the Pharaoh Zombie absorbs a lot of damage. Pharaoh Zombies can protect the Tomb Raiser Zombies, while Tomb Raiser Zombies create more tombstones to hinder the player's efforts. However, these zombies don't appear early on in the level, giving the player lots of time to build their strategy.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|6||None||1x Plant Food available|
|8||2 5||First flag; Sandstorm!|
|9||1||None||1x Plant Food available|
|12||1 5||1x Plant Food available; Sandstorm!|
|15||None||1x Plant Food available|
|16||1 4 3 2||Final wave; Sandstorm!|
- Required plants:
- Two columns of Sunflowers are necessary.
- Plant two columns of Bloomerangs and a column of Bonk Choys. Then, protect them with Wall-nuts.
- When a Tomb Raiser Zombie comes, stop it from spawning tombstones by using an Iceberg Lettuce.
- With Camel Zombies, it's obvious you need to use Bloomerang against it.
- Potato Mines will be useful for the first few zombies, along with Iceberg Lettuce.
- *: Removed