- For the Chinese version of this level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 13 (Chinese version).
Ancient Egypt - Day 13 is the thirteenth level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player cannot plant on Crazy Dave's mold colonies in this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Bonk Choy.
The 2 columns of mold colonies close to the house cannot be planted on, limiting planting space. This can make this level tougher. However, with the absence of tough zombies like Buckethead Mummies and Pharaoh Zombies, as well as the low density of zombies make this level relatively easy.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||3||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|7||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|9||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|10||1 3 5||Final flag; Sandstorm!|
- Suggested plants
- Plant a column of Sunflowers in the fifth column from the left.
- Plant two columns of Bloomerangs in the third and fourth columns from the left.
- Plant a column of Wall-nuts to protect your plants, and use Iceberg Lettuces to freeze zombies.
Using premium plants
Although you can win this level easily without using any premium plants, use them if you want to. Using Pea-nut here is a good idea to block and attack the zombies and save space.
- It is the first level to have mold colonies.