- For the old Chinese version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 11 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
- For the current Chinese version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 11 (Chinese version).
Ancient Egypt - Day 11 is the eleventh level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Locked and Loaded level. This is the first Locked and Loaded level of Ancient Egypt, as well as the intended first of the game. To complete this level, the player must survive the zombie attack with the given plants. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Mystery Gift Box.
Penny: This level is a locked coordinate in time.
Penny: You must take these plants to win.
Penny: Otherwise you risk distorting reality.
Crazy Dave: Never distort reality! You'll pull something.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
Since this is a Locked and Loaded level, the player cannot choose their own plants. However, the plants chosen are quite useful. For one, two sun producers are given, one of which the player has not unlocked yet, the Twin Sunflower. This makes sun production easy.
The offensive plants given are not very powerful, but so are the zombies. Additionally, Potato Mine can take out the tough zombies like Buckethead Mummy. Wall-nut is also given, which blocks the zombies.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||None||First flag; 600%/7 Plant Food|
|11||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|12||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|14||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||1 2 3 4 5||None||Final flag; 600%/7 Plant Food|
- First, collect two falling sun which could afford a Twin Sunflower and a Potato Mine to kill the first zombie.
- While planting a column of Twin Sunflowers, kill and stall the first few zombies with Potato Mines and Wall-nuts.
- Once you have finished your sun source, start planting Bloomerangs in the second, third, and fourth columns.
- Plant Wall-nuts while planting Bloomerangs to protect them.
- Also, try to use Peashooters behind the Wall-nuts, damaging zombies while stalling them.
- There is no need for the Sunflower, since the Twin Sunflower works instead.
- This is the first Locked and Loaded level. However, the player can still play other Locked and Loaded levels before this one if he or she gets a World Key and uses it to unlock another world.