- For the old Chinese version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 10 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
- For the current Chinese version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 10 (Chinese version).
Ancient Egypt - Day 10 is the tenth level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Tomb Raiser Zombies are first introduced in this level. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
Tomb Raiser Zombies first appear in this level and they can create more tombstones on the lawn. This causes many plants to have their projectiles blocked by them. This can prove quite difficult if the player doesn't use their recently acquired Grave Buster.
When first playing this level, Grave Buster can be used to deal with the new zombie, as it gets rid of tombstones. However, the lawn can still get overrun with tombstones, so bringing Cabbage-pult and Bloomerang is a great idea, as they do not need to worry about tombstones.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|6||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|8||+||First flag, Sandstorm!|
|9||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|12||600%/7 Plant Food, Sandstorm!|
|15||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||2 4 +3 + 1 5||Final flag, Sandstorm!|
- Required plants:
- Start by planting two columns of Sunflowers in the back. Then, plant a column of Cabbage-pults and a column of Bloomerangs. Kill the first with Potato Mines and stall strong ones with Iceberg Lettuces.
- Remove tombstones with Grave Busters.
- After the first wave, make two or three more Bloomerangs on each lane.
Using premium plants
- Imitating Iceberg Lettuce will help you to stop Tomb Raiser Zombies from raising Tombstones. Use Power Lily to get Plant Food and use the Plant Food on Iceberg Lettuce if there are many zombies on screen. You can also use Pea-nut here, as there are no zombies here to kill it instantly. Kiwibeast also works well for the same purpose. Cold Snapdragon can help out a ton on this level due to its cheap sun cost and great damage output, combined with a nice slow. It also helps out a lot versus graves, especially if multiple Cold Snapdragons are planted in succession.