- For the Plants vs. Zombies 2 version, see Ancient Egypt.
- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies 2 (Chinese version), see Ancient Egypt (Chinese version).
- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars, see Ancient Egypt (PvZ: AS).
An empty lawn.
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies Online|
|Number of levels||30|
|To unlock||Finishing Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum|
|<< Locations >>|
Ancient Egypt is the second world in Plants vs. Zombies Online. This world contains 30 levels, which is 5 levels less than its Plants vs. Zombies 2 counterpart. It also introduces "sandwaves" on some levels that can make the zombies go faster through the lawn and they will make these tiles unable to be planted on, and never-before-seen plants and zombies, which are different from its counterpart.
|3-1||Choice||Tombstones are present|
|4-1||Choice||Tombstones are present|
|5-1||Choice||Tombstones and sand drifts are present|
|6-1||Choice||Tombstones and sand drifts are present||2 Cabbage-pult puzzle pieces|
|8-1||Choice||Tombstones and sand drifts are present||2 Repeater puzzle pieces|
|9-1||2 Bonk Choy puzzle pieces|
|10-1||2||Normal level and boss battle with , fireballs and additional Ancient Egypt zombies summoned by .||2 Potato Mine puzzle pieces|
- The lawn looks significantly different than the lawn from Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- It now has ten columns instead of nine.
- The plants' and zombies' sides of the screen vary greatly from the sequels'.
- It was originally the first world in the game.
- It used to have Pomegranate-pult as an obtainable plant, but it was moved to Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum.
- This may be because the boss battle in this world had Pomegranate-pult in it when it was the second world.