- Though the Pole Vaulting Zombie will appear in both waves, the player should have no problem countering it as long as they have a defensive plant in the middle.
- The Flag Zombie, the boss of this level, can summon two Zombies at once. However, they should not be much of a threat as they can be killed in one attack.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon means that zombie will appear there, with the small number on the left displays the lane that the zombie will appear, and the one on the right displays the column that the zombie will appear. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appears at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie will appear in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the most chance to happen.
|1||1-6 2-6 3-6 2-10||None|
|2||1-7 3-7 2-8 2||None|
- In the final wave, wait until both the boss and the Pole Vaulting Zombie are on the lawn, then use Peashooter's skill to kill both of them at the same time.
- This is the first level where zombies can be summoned by bosses.