Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
American Suburbs - Day 10
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars|
|x4 x1 x1 (Boss) x1|
|10||200||50 sun, Level 1 rattan armor|
|<<< Levels >>>|
The Trucker Gargantuar will attack the plant that is the closest to him, and will push his tire which will damage the first two rows, this move only activated when his power is completely charged. Leveling up the player's Wall-nut and the Peashooter can help.
- Level up all plants, especially their defense and health.
- In the final wave, use the plants' skill when you're only 1 turn away from the boss' skill to be fully charged, as Droplet Shooter has a chance to freeze it, prevents it to use its skill for 1 turn.
- After it had activated its skill for the first time, use Wall-nut's skill to protect the plants from being killed, which lasts for 3 turns.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon means that zombie will appear there, with the small number on the left displays the lane that the zombie will appear, and the one on the right displays the column that the zombie will appear. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appears at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie will appear in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the most chance to happen.
|1||1-6 1-8 2-6 2-8 3-6 3-8||None|
- For some reason, this level features tombstones from Ancient Egypt.
- This is true for all of the American Suburbs levels with tombstones.