American Suburbs (美国小镇; pinyin: Měiguó xiǎozhèn) is the first world in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars. It is set in the Player's House, but the world map shows pieces of the neighborhood floating around.
It had fifteen levels with three boss fights: Gargantuar, Yeti (it was Jam Hsiao in an event), and Trucker Gargantuar in the old version and ten levels with two boss fights: Yeti (it was Jam Hsiao in an event) and Trucker Gargantuar in the current version.
|Level||Zombies||Drop||Energy cost||Number of replays per day||Enemy fighting Force||EXP earned||Coins earned||Note|
|1||50 Sun||5||99||600||5||100||Normal battle|
|2||50 sun||5||99||1800||5||100||Normal battle|
|3||50 sun||5||99||1887||5||100||Normal battle|
|4||50 sun||5||99||1974||5||100||Normal battle|
|5||50 sun plus 1 Moss Slingshot||10||5||2061||10||200||Boss battle with Yeti|
|6||50 sun||5||99||2148||5||100||Normal battle|
|7||50 sun||5||99||2235||5||100||Normal battle|
|8||50 sun||5||99||2322||5||100||Normal battle|
|9||50 sun||5||99||2409||5||100||Normal battle|
|10||50 sun plus 1 Moss Armor||10||5||2500||10||200||Boss battle with Trucker Gargantuar|
- The background art looks very similar to that of Plants vs. Zombies 2, except instead of being 5x9, it is 3x10.
- Although Ladder Zombie appears on the front lawn in All Stars, in Plants vs. Zombies, Ladder Zombie first appears on the Roof stage.
- A similar world is used in Plants vs Zombies 2, which is Modern Day.
- However, Modern Day is the final world in Plants vs. Zombies 2 while American Suburbs is the first world in All Stars.
- Ancient Egypt Tombstones are used for the Tombstones, even though there's a design for tombstones at the Player's House in international versions of Plants vs. Zombies 2.