Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An empty lawn.
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars|
|Number of levels||10|
|To unlock||Automatically unlocked|
American Suburbs (美国小镇; pinyin: Měiguó xiǎozhèn) is the first world in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars. It is set in the Player's House, but the world map shows pieces of the neighborhood floating around.
It had fifteen levels with three boss fights: Gargantuar, Yeti (it was Jam Hsiao in an event), and Trucker Gargantuar in the old version and ten levels with two boss fights: Yeti (it was Jam Hsiao in an event) and Trucker Gargantuar in the current version.
|Level||Zombies||Drop||Energy cost||Number of replays per day||Enemy fighting Force||EXP earned||Coins earned||Note|
|1||50 Sun||5||99||600||5||100||Normal battle|
|2||50 sun||5||99||1,800||5||100||Normal battle|
|3||50 sun||5||99||1,887||5||100||Normal battle|
|4||50 sun||5||99||1,974||5||100||Normal battle|
|5||50 sun plus 1 Moss Slingshot||10||5||2,061||10||200||Boss battle with Yeti|
|6||50 sun||5||99||2,148||5||100||Normal battle|
|7||50 sun||5||99||2,235||5||100||Normal battle|
|8||50 sun||5||99||2,322||5||100||Normal battle|
|9||50 sun||5||99||2,409||5||100||Normal battle|
|10||50 sun plus 1 Moss Armor||10||5||2,500||10||200||Boss battle with Trucker Gargantuar|
- The background art looks very similar to that of Plants vs. Zombies 2, except instead of being 5x9, it is 3x10.
- Although Ladder Zombie appears on the front lawn in All Stars, in Plants vs. Zombies, Ladder Zombie first appears on the Roof stage.
- A similar world is used in Plants vs Zombies 2, which is Modern Day.
- However, Modern Day is the final world in Plants vs. Zombies 2 while American Suburbs is the first world in All Stars.
- Ancient Egypt Tombstones are used for the Tombstones, even though there's a design for tombstones at the Player's House in international versions of Plants vs. Zombies 2.