All by Oneself (单枪匹马; pinyin: dānqiāngpǐmǎ) is a Brain Buster in Far Future exclusive to the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player has to defeat all the zombies with a single plant, and moving it using a Far Future minecart rail. There are many gimmicks to this Brain Buster to even the odds of victory out for the player. The plant will later be upgraded into a stronger plant. Projectiles are deal ten times more damage than in normal levels and the plants shoot slightly faster. This Brain Buster is very alike to the mini-game Heavy Weapon and Oak Archery, as all of them use only one plant to defeat a zombie attack.
|Day 3 (Tutorial)||→ →|
|I||→ → →|
|II||→ → →|
|III||→ → → →|
- Projectiles deal ten times as much damage as they normally do.
- All by Oneself is similar to Heavy Weapon and Oak Archery, as both only let the player use one plant to kill zombies.
- However, in the case of Heavy Weapon, it is a lawn mower instead of a minecart and rail the player manually moves around the back lane.
- It is the only level pack outside of Wild West and Kongfu World that uses a minecart and rail.
- Level upgrade and costumes doesn't work in this brain buster and many other Chinese exclusive ones.
- Some zombies, like the Mecha-Football Zombie and Gargantuar Prime have much more health than they normally would.
- All by Oneself may be a parody of the song All by Myself.
- Disco Jetpack Zombies can spawn by themselves, albeit with more health.
- †: Strategy page
*: Unconfirmed name