- For other uses see Football Zombie (disambiguation).
All-Star Zombie (PvZH)
|Traits|| Armored 1|
|Gives 110% on the field. Has no idea what a football is.|
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Sports Zombie
- Traits: Armored 1, Frenzy
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
Gives 110% on the field. Has no idea what a football is.
- Name change: Football Zombie → All-Star Zombie
The All-Star Zombie can be really hard to take out, as it has the Armored 1 trait which allows it to withstand more attacks. It also has the Frenzy trait which allows it to plow through weak plants and do damage to the hero. Since it is a sports zombie, Team Mascot can increase its stats and Zombie Coach can make it can't be hurt for a turn.
To counter it, the player can use plants which can survive an attack from this zombie, like Wall-Nuts or Water Chestnuts. If not, they should be using powerful plants, such as Tough Beets or Super-Phat Beets.
- Its card description is a reference to the original Football Zombie's Suburban Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies.
- With the 1.2.11 update, Football Zombie was renamed to All-Star Zombie, probably for consistency with the Plants vs. Zombies 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare versions.
- Even though its description says it does not know what a football is, it attacks plants by throwing a football at them.
- In the title screen, All-Star Zombie's helmet has the badge symbol that represents zombie heroes, though it is a different skull in-game.
- Also, All-Star Zombie's shirt seems to be missing the skull it has on the title screen.