- For other uses, see Football Zombie (disambiguation).
|Traits|| Armored 1|
|Gives 110% on the field. Has no idea what a football is.|
All-Star Zombie is a premium super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. He costs 5 to play, and has 4/5. He has the Armored 1 and Frenzy traits, and does not have any abilities.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Sports Zombie
- Traits: Armored 1, Frenzy
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
Gives 110% on the field. Has no idea what a football is.
- Name change: Football Zombie → All-Star Zombie
All-Star Zombie is quite a menace to your opponent both defensively and offensively, as his Armored 1 trait allows him to withstand attacks more efficiently, while his Frenzy trait allows him to plow through weak plants and do damage to your opponent. He is very good against Kabloom heroes, as they tend to swarm the field with weaker plants such as Shroom for Two, Pair of Pears, and Pineclone, which he is also good against.
While All-Star Zombie is very dangerous, there are a few ways to counter him.
The first way is to use plants to deal with him, such as:
- Plants that can survive an attack from this zombie, like Wall-Nut or Water Chestnut.
- Plants with enough strength to destroy him in one hit, such as Tough Beets, Super-Phat Beets.
- Plants with abilities that can destroy him, like Guacodile, Hothead, or Winter Squash.
The second way is to play tricks. Stat-reducing tricks such as Water Balloons, Weed Whack or Scorched Earth can make him easier to deal with as these tricks, ignoring his Armored 1 trait. Instant-kill tricks like Lawnmower, Squash, Shamrocket, or Doom-Shroom are more expensive, but can completely get rid of him.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for All-Star Zombie (PvZH).
- His card description is a reference to the original Football Zombie's Suburban Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies.
- With update 1.2.11, Football Zombie was renamed to All-Star Zombie, probably for consistency with the Plants vs. Zombies 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare versions.
- Even though his description says he does not know what a football is, he attacks plants by throwing a football at them. This attack is also shared with its variant in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars.
- In the title screen, All-Star Zombie's helmet has the badge symbol that represents zombie heroes, though he is a different skull in-game.
- Also, All-Star Zombie's shirt seems to be missing the skull he has on the title screen.
- He, along with Newspaper Zombie, are the only zombies from Modern Day to be in this game.
- He and Snapdragon are the only Super-Rare cards without any abilities.
- In the Plants vs. Zombies Heroes launch trailer, he had his Football Cannon from the Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare series, though he does not have it in-game.