- For other uses, see Football Zombie (disambiguation).
All-Star Zombie is a premium super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Hearty class. He costs 5 to play and has 4/6. He has the Armored 1 and Frenzy traits and does not have any abilities.
His attack is the same as his Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars counterpart.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Sports Zombie
- Traits: Armored 1, Frenzy
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
Gives 110% on the field. Has no idea what a football is.
- Name change: Football Zombie → All-Star Zombie
- ▲ Health change: 5 → 6
All-Star Zombie is quite a menace to your opponent both defensively and offensively, as his Armored 1 trait allows him to withstand attacks more efficiently, while his Frenzy trait allows him to plow through weak plants and do damage to your opponent. He is especially good against rush decks, which tend to include plants like Shroom for Two and Pair of Pears.
Since he is in the sports tribe, Team Mascot can increase his stats to make him survive longer and hit harder, while Zombie Coach can make him unable to be hurt for a turn. Ancient Vimpire can boost him every time he destroys a plant, although this combo can only usually be done by The Smash. However, he is still a great threat on his own, so he won't have much of a problem fitting into many decks.
All-Star Zombie sure is a dangerous zombie, but there are a few ways to counter him.
The first way is to use plants to deal with him, such as:
- Plants that can survive an attack from this zombie, like Wall-Nut and Water Chestnut.
- Plants with enough strength to destroy him in one hit, such as Pecanolith.
- Plants with instant-kill abilities, like Guacodile and Winter Squash.
The second way is to play tricks. Stat-reducing tricks such as Water Balloons, Weed Whack, and Scorched Earth can make him easier to deal with as these tricks, ignoring his Armored 1 trait. Instant-kill tricks like Lawnmower, Squash, Shamrocket, or Doom-Shroom are more expensive, but can completely get rid of him.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for All-Star Zombie (PvZH).
- His description is contradictory; despite it saying that All-Star Zombie has no idea what a football is, he throws a football to attack.
- In the old title screen, All-Star Zombie's helmet has the badge symbol that represents zombie heroes, but his helmet depicts a different-looking skull in-game.
- Also, on the title screen, All-Star Zombie's shirt seems to be missing the skull he has in-game.
- In the Plants vs. Zombies Heroes launch trailer, he had his Football Cannon from the Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare series, though he does not have it in-game.