- For other uses, see Football Zombie (disambiguation).
|Traits|| Armored 1|
|Gives 110% on the field. Has no idea what a football is.|
All-Star Zombie is a premium super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. He costs 5 to play, and has 4/5. He has the Armored 1 and Frenzy traits, and does not have any abilities.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Sports Zombie
- Traits: Armored 1, Frenzy
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
Gives 110% on the field. Has no idea what a football is.
- Name change: Football Zombie → All-Star Zombie
The All-Star Zombie can be really hard to take out, as he has the Armored 1 trait which allows him to withstand more attacks. He also has the Frenzy trait which allows him to plow through weak plants and do damage to the hero. Since he is in the sports tribe, Team Mascot can increase his stats and Zombie Coach can make him unable to be hurt for a turn. However, he faces competition with Smashing Gargantuar when used with The Smash, as the Smashing Gargantuar has more strength in turn of their different tribes and the lack of Armor.
To counter him, the player can use plants which can survive an attack from this zombie, like Wall-Nuts or Water Chestnuts. If not, they should be using powerful plants, such as Tough Beets or Super-Phat Beets.
Using stat-reduction tricks, such as Water Balloons, Weed Whack or Scorched Earth can make him much easier to deal with from his reduced stats. You can also use Lawnmower or Squash if he gets out of hand. Play Doom-Shroom only if his strength gets too high, but remember, that it also kills plants.
Guacodile is also a good choice, because it guarantees 6 damage on the All-Star Zombie, as long as it is not weakened.
- His card description is a reference to the original Football Zombie's Suburban Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies.
- With the 1.2.11 update, Football Zombie was renamed to All-Star Zombie, probably for consistency with the Plants vs. Zombies 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare versions.
- Even though his description says he does not know what a football is, he attacks plants by throwing a football at them.
- In the title screen, All-Star Zombie's helmet has the badge symbol that represents zombie heroes, though he is a different skull in-game.
- Also, All-Star Zombie's shirt seems to be missing the skull he has on the title screen.
- He, along with Newspaper Zombie, are the only zombies from Modern Day to be in this game.