- For other uses see Football Zombie (disambiguation).
All-Star Zombie (PvZH)
|Traits|| Armored 1|
|Gives 110% on the field. Has no idea what a football is.|
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Sports Zombie
- Traits: Armored 1, Frenzy
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
Gives 110% on the field. Has no idea what a football is.
- Name change: Football Zombie → All-Star Zombie
The All-Star Zombie can be really hard to take out, due to it having Armored 1 which allows it to withstand more attacks. It also has Frenzy, which allows it to plow through weak plants and do damage to the hero. Since it is a Sports Zombie, Team Mascot can increase its stats and Zombie Coach can make it so it can't be hurt.
- Its card description is a reference to the original Football Zombie's Suburban Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies.
- With the 1.2.11 update, Football Zombie was renamed to All-Star Zombie, probably for consistency with the Plants vs. Zombies 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare versions.
- Even though its description says it does not know what a football is, it attacks plants by throwing a football at them.
- In the title screen, All-Star Zombie's helmet has the badge symbol that represents zombie heroes, though it is a different skull in-game.
- Also, All-Star Zombie's shirt seems to be missing the skull it has on the title screen.