Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Missions|| Triangulation Station|
Agent Citron is one of three L.E.A.F. agents that appears in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. Agent Citron's territory is a gigantic floating metallic orange spaceship that resembles the Citron's Citron Ball form. This giant spaceship is seen right around the corner from the Backyard Battleground.
Agent Citron gives the player four L.E.A.F. missions in total.
Description: Set up some Cosmic Triangulators to locate the 1st bounty.
This mission requires the player to set up three Cosmic Triangulators in different locations in Suburbia. The boss for this mission is the Z7 Imp in his Z-Mech.
Description: Special Ops: Head to the Lunar Landing base to defeat a bunch of robots and robot Zombies!
The boss in this mission is the Mech Gargantuar.
Description: Agent Citron has just located one of his most wanted bounties. Track him down and claim the bounty.
This mission requires the player to free Ironball (Iron Citron) and then vanquish the boss with him. The boss for this mission is the S.H.R.IMP in his Z-Mech.
Agent Citron's personality is inspired by the "macho guy" stereotype, and also the "cool dude" personality stereotype, saying phrases such as "tough-nut" and "daddy-o".
He "spiked" Dr. Zomboss by telling you to plant a garden in the Leaf Quest Negative Reinforcements by saying: "Plant a garden! Dr. Zomboss will hate it!". He seems to strongly dislike Zombies, as do all L.E.A.F Agents and plants in general. He tries to play it cool, and act tough, which is quite evident in how he uses hip and cool phrases.
- According to his dialogue when he first meets the player, he says his spaceship is capable of time travel.
- The Browncoat Zombies with the "future" visors in all of his missions are a reference to the future sunglasses cheat in the original game.
- His quests are the only ones that feature the Future Imp and Robo-Zombie.
- He is the only L.E.A.F agent that mentions recognizable words occasionally in his voice clips for his text.
- He constantly addresses the player by the nickname; "Tough-nut".