|Missions|| Triangulation Station|
Agent Citron is one of three L.E.A.F. agents that appears in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. Agent Citron's territory is in a gigantic floating metallic orange spaceship that resembles the Citron in a Citron Ball. This giant spaceship is seen right around the corner from the Backyard Battleground.
Agent Citron gives the player four L.E.A.F. missions in total.
Description: Set up some Cosmic Triangulators to locate the 1st bounty.
The boss for this mission is the Z7 Imp in his Z-Mech.
Description: Special Ops: Head to the Lunar Landing base to defeat a bunch of robots and robot Zombies!
The boss in this mission is the Mech Gargantuar.
Description: Agent Citron has just located one of his most wanted bounties. Track him down and claim the bounty.
The boss for this mission is the S.H.R.IMP in his Z-Mech.
Agent Citron's personality is inspired by the "macho guy" stereotype, and also the "cool dude" personality stereotype, saying phrases such as "tough-nut" and "daddy-o".
He even "spiked" Dr. Zomboss by telling you to plant a garden in the Leaf Quest Negative Reinforcements by saying: "Plant a garden! Dr. Zomboss will hate it!". He seems to strongly dislike Zombies, as do all L.E.A.F Agents and plants in general. Even though he is a bounty hunter, and cares mostly about currency, he is still an agent of Leaf and will do anything he can to help them. He tries to play it cool, and act tough, and he also likes saying hip and cool phrases.
- According to Agent Citron's dialogue when he first meets the player, he says his spaceship is capable of time travel.
- The Browncoat Zombies with the "future" visors in all of his missions are a reference to the future sunglasses cheat in the original game.
- His quests are the only that feature the Future Imp and Robo-Zombie.
- He is the only Leaf Agent that says recognizable words ocasionally in his voice clips for his text.
- He constantly adresses the player by the nickname; "Tough-nut".