|Abilities||All Plants on the Ground loses 1/1.|
|Strong enough to destroy a Plant, but pH-balanced for a Zombie.|
Acid Rain is a super-rare zombie superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. It costs 1 to play, and its ability gives all plants on Ground lanes -1/-1. Its plant counterpart is Scorched Earth.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Superpower Trick
- Abilities: All Plants on the Ground get -1/-1.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
Strong enough to destroy a Plant, but pH-balanced for a Zombie.
The effectiveness of this trick is directly related to how many plants are on ground lanes at the moment of using it, and how strong said plants are.
The best moments to use this trick is when there are a lot of weaker plants in the ground lanes, or when the player has a lot of zombies on the ground lanes themselves and using Acid Rain would allow those zombies to survive any attacks coming from the plants.
- Storm Front could be considered as the exact opposite, as it is a plant trick and gives all plants +1/+1.
- Coincidentally, they are both related to rain.
- However, Storm Front boosts all plants while Acid Rain only affects plants on Ground lanes.
- The name is a reference to the real world phenomenon of the same name, which is caused by an excessive amount of pollution causing rain to become dirty, and usually harmful to forests or lakes surrounding it.