Acid Lemon (强酸柠檬; pinyin: qiángsuān níngméng) is a plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. He shoots acidic lemonade droplets at zombies that do 50 damage, and any metal objects or shields on the zombies will be corroded, dealing 150 damage per shot. The damage can be increased by upgrading.
强酸柠檬 (Acid Lemon)
Sun cost: 125
Acid Lemon causes extra damage to metal armor.
Plant feature: yellow plant
Plant Food effect
When fed Plant Food, he will rain lemonade droplets on the zombies three times, that do about 600 damage to all non-metalized zombies and 1800 damage to all metalized zombies on the screen. It also follows the level upgrades' special abilities, that it also do 1800 damage to Conehead Zombie and its variants when it is level 2 and 780 damage to other non-metalized zombies when it is level 3.
He will still do the same effect when plant food is placed on it, but will also acidify the water and turn it yellow in Big Wave Beach, slowly causing damage to zombies. The yellow water fades after a while.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Acid Lemon.
- Although his costume is an inflatable inner tube, it does not allow the Acid Lemon to be planted on water without the aid of a Lily Pad. This trait is shared with the Pea-nut.
- He cannot turn water in Pirate Seas yellow.
- He is the only plant that is able to change the color of the water in Big Wave Beach, making him an environment modifier.
- Lemonade droplets cannot extinguish Explorer Zombie's torch or Prospector Zombie's dynamite.
- After the 1.4.2 update, his projectiles now deal more damage, as he now deals 50 damage to normal zombies. This means that, judged by the damage difference they had before the 1.4.2 update, it should now deal 150 damage to zombies with metal armor.
- Pre-1.4.2, his attack dealt 20 damage per shot to most zombies and 60 damage per shots to zombies with metal objects on them.
- He cannot corrode robotic zombies like the Robo-Cone Zombie in Far Future unless it is in level 3 or 4, while it can corrode anything, even Zombots at any level.
- He appears to have a lemon slice lodged into the corner of its head, representing a drink, along with the straw.
- His appearance has some features in common with the Coconut Sniper.
- They're both open at the top.
- They both have a straw from the opening of the top.
- They have a decoration at the opening at the top (Acid Lemon has a lemon wedge, while Coconut Sniper has an umbrella)
- Lemonade droplets can be reflected by the Hammer Zombie and the Nunchaku Zombie, but not by the Jester Zombie.
- Acid Lemon can damage Excavator Zombie even with its shovel on.
- He will attempt to attack Snorkel Zombies even when they are submerged, but he cannot hit them.
- He and Small Lotus are the only Chinese-exclusive plants in Big Wave Beach.
- Coincidentally, their eyes are basically the same.