Acid Lemon (强酸柠檬; pinyin: qiángsuān níngméng) is a plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. He shoots acidic lemonade droplets at zombies that do 2.5 damage, and any metal objects or shields on the zombies will be corroded, dealing 7.5 damage per shot. The damage can be increased by upgrading.
强酸柠檬 (Acid Lemon)
Sun cost: 125
Acid Lemon causes extra damage to metal armor.
Plant feature: yellow plant
Plant Food effect
When fed Plant Food, he will rain lemonade droplets on the zombies three times, that do about 30 damage to all non-metalized zombies and 90 damage to all metalized zombies on the screen. It also follows the level upgrades' special abilities, that it also do 90 damage to Conehead Zombie and its variants when it is level 2 and 39 damage to other non-metalized zombies when it is level 3.
He will still do the same effect when plant food is placed on it, but will also acidify the water and turn it yellow in Big Wave Beach, slowly causing damage to zombies. The yellow water fades after a while.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Acid Lemon.
- Although his costume is an inflatable inner tube, it does not allow the Acid Lemon to be planted on water without the aid of a Lily Pad. This trait is shared with the Pea-nut.
- He cannot turn water in Pirate Seas yellow.
- He is the only plant that is able to change the color of the water in Big Wave Beach.
- This makes it an environment modifier.
- Lemonade droplets cannot extinguish Explorer Zombie's torch or Prospector Zombie's dynamite.
- After the 1.4.2 update, his projectiles now deal more damage, as he now deals 2.5 damage to normal zombies. This means that, judged by the damage difference they had before the 1.4.2 update, it should now deal 7.5 damage to zombies with metal armor.
- Pre-1.4.2, his attack dealt one normal damage shot to most zombies and 3 normal damage shots to zombies with metal objects on them.
- He cannot corrode robotic zombies like the Robo-Cone Zombie in Far Future unless it is in level 3 or 4, while it can corrode anything, even Zombots at any level.
- He is the only plant based on a lemon in the whole series.
- He appears to have a lemon slice lodged into the corner of its head, representing a drink, along with the straw.
- His appearance has some features in common with the Coconut Sniper.
- They're both open at the top.
- They both have a straw from the opening of the top.
- They have a decoration at the opening at the top (Acid Lemon has a lemon wedge, while Coconut Sniper has an umbrella)
- Lemonade droplets can be reflected by the Hammer Zombie and the Nunchaku Zombie, but not by the Jester Zombie.
- Acid Lemon can damage Excavator Zombie even with its shovel on.
- He will attempt to attack Snorkel Zombies even when they are submerged, but they can not hit them.
- He and Small Lotus are the only Chinese-exclusive plants in Big Wave Beach.