|Time to harvest||Four hours|
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook page
In flight school, Ace was a loose cannon. He had little respect for authority, shooting his mouth off at the smallest provocation. But, when it comes to garden warfare, he follows the rules of engagement, taking out distant targets with cold, steely-eyed precision. For zombies, the space around Ace is a danger zone!
- Its name is a portmanteau of "ace," seeing as it has a fighter pilot's helmet and Aspearagus, its non-VIP version.
- Its damage was equal to Shamrock, but Acespearagus shot farther and did not hide.
- Its spears were bigger than Aspearagus'.
- If the player looks closely, it had a crosshair on its helmet.
- Its spears resemble rockets. In fact, if the player looks close enough, there was a small fire in its spears.
- In the Facebook description, the word "garden warfare" may be a nod to Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, even though it does not appear in that game.
- Also, the "Danger Zone" appeared in its description was Sky Trooper's primary weapon name. This may just be a coincidence, however.
- It was the first VIP plant to be added via an update.