Ace of Vase is the ninth level of Vasebreaker in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition.
Use Squashes to kill the Gargantuar and other dangerous zombies. Plant Plantern so that it surrounds as many unbroken vases as possible. If you find a Jack-in-the-Box Zombie anywhere or Gargantuar behind the Plantern, do not break that vase too early, so that the Plantern does not get destroyed too soon. Additionally, put Threepeaters near the middle, and spread out Peashooters and Snow Peas.
- Its name is a reference to the European pop group Ace of Base. It could also reference the "ace of spades" playing card.
- Additionally, the name could be based on being an expert of this game.
- It can be considered a streak of Vasebreaker Endless, although there is one more Peashooter which replaces the sun.
- It is the only Vasebreaker level where Plantern and Gargantuar make an appearance, excluding Vasebreaker Endless.
- In the iOS and Android versions, the player can obtain the Gotcha! achievement by finding the Gargantuar in its vase with Plantern.