Wiped out a Conga Line with a Jalapeño!
The word "caliente" is Spanish, and means hot, referring to the fact that real-life jalapeños are hot.
- When a Conga Dancer appeared, you would have used a Jalapeño. You would make sure that you had enough sun, and that they are all in the same lane.
- There was a bug that made it so that it can also be achieved with a Chilly Pepper as well.
- ¡Caliente! is the only achievement in the Plants vs. Zombies series with the ¡ symbol.
- This means that the name of this achievement is in Spanish.
- ¡Caliente! and Playing With Fire can be obtained at the same time.